Whether you’re planning an intimate formal dinner party, a Christmas function or a wedding, our dinner menus are flexible and delicious.
For dinner parties at home, we take over your kitchen so we can cook and serve the menu items you choose. Lucky for you, we’ll also clean up and leave once dinner is finished, so you can get on with enjoying a special time with your guests.
If the dinner menus aren’t quite what you’re after, try our finger food, buffet or shared platter menu options.
Contact us to find out more.
Complimentary canapés on arrival and freshly baked bread rolls.
- Home-smoked duck breast with plum, orange and crackling (gf, df)
- Warm salad of prawn and chorizo, with cauliflower purée (gf)
- Pan fried haloumi with picked red cabbage salad (gf, v)
- Homemade potato gnocchi with smoked tomato (v)
- Crispy lamb with hommus, mint and pomegranate (df, gf)
- Turducken terrine with fruit chutney and crostini
- Warm salad of roasted pumpkin and mushrooms with truffle aioli (v, gf)
- Olive oil poached Atlantic salmon fillets served with beetroot risotto and asparagus (gf)
- Home-smoked lamb cutlets with creamy polenta, vegetables and mint pistachio pesto (gf)
- Seared beef fillet, roasted kipfler potatoes, green beans and sauce béarnaise (gf)
- Thyme and balsamic marinated chicken breast with vanilla-scented mushrooms and blue cheese (gf)
- Pan-fried swordfish steak with potato tartare salad and salsa verde (gf)
- Crispy skin pork belly with watermelon and feta salad (gf)
(any of these dishes can be done as a vegetarian dish, we’ll just add something else to it)
3 courses (1 selection per course): $66 per person (same dish served to all guest)
3 courses (2 selections per course): $73 per person (served on an alternate basis)
2 courses (1 selection per course): $58 per person
2 courses (2 selections per course): $65 per person
Add $200 per staff member to serve food and beverages (4–5 hours).
Crockery, cutlery and glassware included.
Dietary requirements can be catered for, with notice.
Contact us if you have any specific requirements.
See our terms and conditions for more details.